Easily operate testing machines and in-house
equipment from your PC
CM3+ solves these problems
- I don't want to prepare a microcomputer or PLC for the prototype design.
- I want to control a motor(s) from a PC for an in-house inspection jig and record the inspection results.
- I have no experience in motor control, but I want to easily control a motor(s) in order to display my product at the exhibition.
- I want to run a motor(s) on my desk.
Simple control from PC
When using PLC
When using a microcomputer
you can run it in 3 minutes.
- Are there any restrictions on the PC environment?
- The software we provide is compatible with Windows 10.
Multi-motor control from PC
Multiple motors in a network can also be operated from a PC No driver box is required to connect to each motor.
- How many motors can be connected?
Is there a communication delay when connecting multiple motors?
- Up to 15 motors can be connected.
There is a communication delay of about 0.3 msec per character.
Monitoring from PC
CM3+ is equipped with monitoring functions
such as motor status acquisition and graph drawing.
- Is it possible to get the data and export it to Excel?
- Data can be output at regular intervals by setting monitoring parameters.
By writing the output data to Excel, it is possible to manage and analyze the data.
Customer-specific PC software development
Customer-specific PC software can be easily developped by using C language.