- RS-232C Cable is a cable to connect the COOL MUSCLE to a serial port. It is required to download parameters and bank programs to motors. Standard length is 2000mm.
Motor Cable (CM1C1-400S)
- A standard motor cable (400mm) bandled in COOL MUSCLE motor. You can use the motor cable for pulse control or IO control.
- Daisy Chain the COOL MUSCLE by using the Network cards. Max. 15 axes of motor can be used in 1 Daisy Chain network. Use Master Card for the 1st axis and Slave Card for after the 2nd axis.
- Master Card set (CM1DC1-MBSC)
- Slave Card set (CM1DC1-SBSC)
- Network Board Case (CM1DC1-CASE)
- * Separately Straight Cable for Network is required
Straight Cable (CM1DC1-SSC-1800)
- This is standard D-SUB 9 pin serial straight cable. This cable is for network card for Daisy Chain. The length is 1800mm.
- Designed specifically for the COOL MUSCLE. The peak current protection protects the power supply from being re-set and current will be supplied stably.
- 150W/6A (CMPS-XMUS-150)
- 240W/10A (CMPS-XMUS-240)
EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge
- EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge that adapts / connects COOL MUSCLE to EtherCAT network. 4 pieces of CM1/CM2 can be connected per bridge and it realizes 4-axis COOL MUSCLE EtherCAT slave.
- CM1: EB01
- * Separately EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge CM1 Communication Cable and EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge Power Cable required
- * Please prepare LAN cable
EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge CM1 Communication Cable (EH01-2000W)(EH01-2000W)
- This is CM1 communication cable for EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge EB01 and EB12. The standard length is 2000mm.
- * Please purchase CM2 communication cable EH02-2000W when using CM2 with EB12
EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge Power Cable (EHPW-2000S)
- This is power cable for EtherCAT COOL MUSCLE Bridge. The standard length is 2000mm.